© Copyright 2016 QURO. All Rights Reserved.
Quro Financial Accounting
is equipped to cater to the most complex and unique Financial Accounting requirements across organizations and industries.
This versatile, user friendly package, offers many user defined data heads and report formats. The package generates all the outputs & statutory reports required by a Financial Accounting application.
Every report gives the user a variety of choices to generate output as per requirement. Outputs can be on Screen, Printer or HTML / CSV / Text File.
The package also has a built-in facility to directly email invoices, receivable reminders etc. to the customers.
Functionality, quality and depth of QURO F. A. has grown over the years based on our experience, feedback and our 'open-minded' approach of ensuring that the package is totally adapted as per Customer's requirement.
The continuous satisfaction of a wide spectrum of clientele for more than 20 years is the testimony to our dedication in deployment, data conversion, implementation, after sales support & service.Besides taking care of the usual financial accounting requirements, QURO F. A. gives many more features:
- Foreign Currency Bills for Import / Export.
- Costing of Purchase/Imports with indirect Cost of Customs Duty, Freight, Octroi etc.
- Charges & Deductions to be apportioned on purchase or not.
- Updating Price during entries.
- Stock Valuation Method: FIFO / Average.
- Sales Tax Form tracking and reminders.
- MODVAT billing and registers.
- VAT reports and registers
- User definable Circular / Reminder letters
- Special Summary Reports e.g. Salary / Expense / Asset Registers
- Graphical Representation